Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is what finals do to people...

So, I just saw the greatest thing while I was "studying" at the library. I was sitting there, looking outside the window and wishing I was outside when I saw him. An awkwardly tall skateboarder (if you can really call him that) wearing a gold velour tracksuit and a hat with the tag still on it. No, not like a flat billed "balla" hat where for some reason it is cooler to leave the sticker on it. This was a full on, classic baseball hat with the tag literally hanging off of it. He was riding around in circles outside the library trying to do tricks. Of all the places to decide to ride is a highly congested and very public area really the place to try and perfect your ollie? Well, regardless, he made me smile - well laugh really - so at least he made someone's day!

Oh ya, check out this video. I was watching OPB sometime last year and this episode of Arthur came on. You will die - it is the best thing I have ever seen on public television! Well, maybe even cable...


I realize it's long but at least watch from 6:57 on and especially at 8:38; basically D.W. hears this kid say some mysterious swear word and she thinks it makes people turn into zombies or drop things so she goes on a swearing spree - awesome!

P.S. Note the negative reference to cable TV, I can just picture the passive aggressive writers at OPB chuckling bout that one...

3 comments:

  1. The end is the best part! So it's bitch, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way that's real. That would be the coolest episode ever. I'm surprised Mr. Rodgers didn't do an episode like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am positive it's real cuz i literally saw it on OPB one day and freaked out! and yes ann...i believe it's bitch

    ReplyDelete