Monday, March 1, 2010

Searching the "Web"

Found this on-line the other day while scouring youtube with Katie. No words can describe hahaha





That one is just a classic


I've been trying to remember funny things that I have witnessed lately and life has been too busy to really remember. I will stay more on top of it but I'll give a quick update:
1. Kidz Bop just came on my Pandora station...need I say more?
2. Saw someone wearing those awesome fleece native-american inspired clogs from the 90's the other day, needless to say the should've stayed out of this millennium
3. I am fully amused by the fact that when it turns to high 50's in the Northwest people freak out and find it necessary to wear booty shorts and tank tops

I will start getting better at blogging I promise, I am learning!

2 comments:

  1. Poosh pop! I love it. I'm glad the web is working out so well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those ridiculous shoes. Do you still have to be politically correct when you're talking about bad footware?

    ReplyDelete